Manufacturer Of Various High Quality Brass Sheet
“CNZHJ” Brass sheet are known for its superior finish appearance and finds various uses because of its easily malleable nature that allows the metal to get formed in various shapes and sizes. These brass sheet also find usage in making brass hardware.
These brass sheet varies in sizes and thickness and can be provided in either soft or hard finish, thus making these perfect for many commercial and industrial applications.
1. The higher the zinc content in brass, the higher the strength and the lower the plasticity.
2. The zinc content of brass used in the industry does not exceed 45%. If the zinc content is higher, it will cause brittleness and deteriorate the alloy properties.
3. Adding aluminum to brass can improve the yield strength and corrosion resistance of brass, and slightly reduce the plasticity
4. Adding 1% tin to brass can significantly improve the resistance of brass to seawater and marine atmospheric corrosion, so it is called "navy brass".
5. The main purpose of adding lead to brass is to improve cutting machinability and wear resistance, and lead has little effect on the strength of brass.
6. Manganese brass has good mechanical properties, thermal stability and corrosion resistance.
● Automotive and trucking
● Industrial cleaners
● Refrigeration manufacturers
● Repair shops
● Kick plates
● Lighting switch plates
● Decorative parts